Beloved in Christ Jesus.
Greetings in staff and students of Bear Valley Bible Institute Nigeria & Southwest School of Evangelism, Ibadan and my fellow WBSFUW in Southern part of our great nation, Nigeria.
Below is the summary of our activities for the month of February 2019:
i) Weekend evangelism in continue in Asejire town,Oyo and Osun state and Butubutu village,Ibadan in Oyo state
ii) End of Second Semester Classes..
iii) Vocational Weeks commenced on February 9.
iv) Great Workshop 2019 at Owutu Village ,Imo state.
v) BVBIN & SWSE IBADAN 17th Annual Leadership seminar come up on March 25-29,2019 Lord’s willing.
2 . EVANGELISM:
The year-2 students are all busy in their respective congregation in fulfilling the marching order of Master Jesus through house-to-house evangelism while the year-1 students despite the fact that they are in a month Vocational Training are also busy every weekend in Weekend House-to-house evangelism in Oyo,Osun and Lagos state. Report reaching the school from both the year-1 and 2 students shows the conversion of nine souls and restoration of five .TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
3. END OF SECOND SEMESTER CLASSES:
The 2nd semester classes come to and end as scheduled on February 8,2019.Lord’s willing,3rd semester classes will begin on March 18 instead of March 4 due to ongoing elections in our country, Nigeria.
4. VOCATIONAL WEEKS :All our year-1 students are now in a four weeks Vocational Training in Oyo,Osun and Lagos State learning different trades such as Fashion Designing, Electrification, Motor Mechanic, Plumber, Art Design, Barbing, NAPPMEG, e.t.c.
5. GREAT WORKSHOP 2019:
This year Great Workshop for WBSFUW in Nigeria held at Owutu Village, Imo State was attended by over 600 brethren across the country. Bro. Chad Wagner was our guest speaker. Several books was freely shared during this spiritual exercise. Among the books shared were the remaining 3,000 copies of VOTI volume 99, tracts by Bro .Sylvester Imogoh, 5,000 copies of WBS introduction lessons from Bro.Joel Coppinger and Associates and 400 BVBIN & SWSE IBADAN 2019 Calendar.
6. 17TH ANNUAL LEADERSHIP SEMINAR: Lord’s willing, this year Leadership Seminar will centered on “Go Yee Into The World”. The program will commenced on early morning of March 25 and end with Agric Seminar on March 29 by Bro. Ebenezer Udofia of Healing Hands International, Kenya .Participants from the Western Nigeria and Middle Belt are expected to arrive on Sunday evening, March 24.
7. SPECIAL ACCOMPLISHMENT:
i) From the support from Bro. Chad Wagner & associates and from Bro.Steven Ashcraft and associates, we were able to print 5,000 copies each of our six local tracts for Weekend Evangelism and Gospel Campaign in the Western State of Nigeria.
ii) Also, the BVBIN & SWSE-IBADAN Staff quarter’s and that of SWI Staff quarter’s and Anuoluwapo’s Library painted
8. ABOUT A STUDENT: Bro.Okpachui Denis Ugim is one of our year-1- students.Born in 1992 at Obudu, Cross River State. He is presently our chapel prefect. His mission is to become one of the competent ministers of God in Cross River State and beyond after his study in BVBIN & SWSE-Ibadan.
9. BRO.CHAD WAGNER NOW OUR NEW SWSE-PATRON: Now that our able brother, Chad Wagner is now fully in charge of Nigeria evangelism ministry, the Foundation Members of the SWSE-Ibadan and our graduates on February 6 deem it fit to confer on him the position held by the faithful soldier of Christ, Bro.Doug Wheeler since the school inception in year 2003 till December 2018 on Bro.Chad Wagner, that is, SWSE-Patron. We therefore appeal to you all to make any enquiry concerning us and our mission from him. Big thanks for your usual cooperation.
11. OTHER COMMENTS: The Church of Christ , Onikokoro / Gbongudu , Ibadan start her first Indoor Bible Lectureship in 2019 centered on “ Practical Christianity’ ….Studies from the book of James on February 3,2019 and I Introduce the book on the first class of February 3 and served as the admonisher on February 10 .Average attendance is 48 with average collection of N4,600=
CONCLUSION : We deeply appreciates the supports from Bro .Joel Coppinger & associates, Bro. Steven Ashcraft & associates , Bro.Chad Wagner & associates ,Dorman & Donna Lough, Bro. Doug Wheeler , Bro. Bill Pennell , Bro .John Branard & Oceanside congregation, Visalia community Church of Christ and you all for your partnership and support . May God continue to bless our works together in Jesus Christ name, amen.
Sincerely His & Yours……MAKINDE Ebenezer Olufemi (Director of Studies, BVBIN & SWSE-IBADAN and WBSFUW)