Greetings Fellow Servants,
What a year the Lord has blessed us with. You made a huge difference in the lives of countless souls here in East Africa through your faithful prayers, support, and overall involvement. I share with you some facts, numbers, and, yes, results of what God will and can do when we “...entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Tim. 2:2).
We are in the process of surveying 25% of our Andrew Connally School of Preaching graduates. Having now graduated 140 faithful men, we wanted to survey at least 35 men. As of this writing we have last years results from 30 (about 21%) of the brothers and congregations they serve. We asked five questions:
1. How many souls were added to the church this year?
2. How many new congregations did you plant this year?
3. How many congregations where restored?
4. How many Christians were restored?
5. What is the average worship attendance each week?
God’s results through His faithful:
1. 458 new souls added to the Kingdom of God this year.
2. 25 new congregations established this year.
3. 13 congregations restored to the Truth.
4. 93 children of God restored to their first love.
5. 1,384 souls worshiping God each Lord’s Day.
Thank you for making the Andrew Connally School of Preaching all she has come to be. We pray that you will see, through these numbers, the good God is doing and that you will see in your hearts the need to continue supporting not only the ACSOP, but other such works around the world.
The Bear Valley Bible Institute International now has 17 preacher training schools around the world, with plans for five new schools in the coming year. With your prayers, support, and Gods blessings, the BEST IS YET TO COME.
We had a remarkable year thanks to our God and thanks to you. We hope and pray you will join us in the coming year, “Helping Us, Help Them, Help Themselves.” To God be the glory, great things He is doing! Amen!
We wish you all a very Happy New Year! Come see us if you truly want to experience “First Century Christianity Alive and Well in the Twenty-First Century.”
Cy, Stephanie & Granny