Dear Fellow Pilgrims,
Greetings to you and your loving family from the Southwest School of Evangelism (SWSE), Ibadan and Lagos Satellite Campus.
This afternoon, our 36 Students at Ibadan’s main campus and a few from Agege-Lagos State campus traveled to their different stations for a month of teaching practice.
Below are their names and where they served.
(1) Akinade O. Akinleye - Church of Christ, Ore Ondo State
(2) Destiny Elijah Sunday - Church of Christ, Onikokoro-Ibadan Oyo State
(3) Benjamin Okon - Church of Christ, Owoedemeli, Imo State
(4) Idowu Olusegun - Church of Christ, Isanlu Kogi State
(5) Ikechukwu Eze Collins - Church of Christ, Abusoro-Akure Ondo State
(6) Ikape Matthew Ikwe - Church of Christ, Ore Ondo State
(7) Isaac Philip - Church of Christ, Erinmo-Ijesha Osun State
(8) Isikwu S. Chukwunuike - Church of Christ, Abusoro-Akure Ondo State
(9) Nnamdi Blessing Eze - Church of Christ, Osisioma Nawa, Aba Abia State
(10) Nwaorji Emmanuel - Church of Christ, Ilisan - 2 Ogun State
(11) Samuel Omotayo - Church of Christ, Kube-Ibadan Oyo State
(12) Shotola Emmanuel O. - Church of Christ, Mile 12 Lagos State
(13) Victor Yiron Smasher - Church of Christ, Jalingos Taraba State
(14) Adedoyin Sola Rotimi - Church of Christ, Omuaran, KwaraState
(15) Amos Abana - Church of Christ, Aja, Estate, Lagos State
(16) Anthony Samuel - Church of Christ, Ijegun, Lagos State
(17) Augustine Odoh - Church of Christ, Asejire, Ondo State
(18) Gabriel Ishom - Church of Christ, Onikokoro- Ibadan Oyo State
(19) GodwinEde Edor - Church of Christ, Wasimi, Osun State
(20) Festus Ayoo - Church of Christ, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
(21) Ilori Gbenga Dare - Church of Christ, Abusoro-Akure, Ondo State
(22) Makinde Emmanuel Anu - Church of Christ, Ogbomoso, Oyo State
(23) Matthew Odey - Church of Christ, Maryland, Lagos State
(24) Olofingorite A. Mayowa - Church of Christ, Ire, Osun State
(25) Optimism Onyeanulam - Church of Christ, Oporo Rd. Aba, AbiaState
(26) Tsado Jonathan - Church of Christ, Bashita, Kwara State
(27) Olorode Samuel Olu - Church of Christ, Asejire- II Osun State
(28) Zege John Tobi - Church of Christ, Ofada, Ogun State
(29) James Olaosebikan A. - Church of Christ, Agoro, Ogun State
(30) Nwachukwu Andrew - Church of Christ, Iyana-Ipaja Lagos State
(31) Faith Ohemu - Church of Christ, Aparadija, Ogun State
(32) Okpachui Emmanuel - Church of Christ, Ido-Ekiti
(33) Victor Dominic Edet - Church of Christ, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
(34) Eno Edet - Church of Christ, Ipaja, Lagos State
(35) Isaac Adebayo Adewolu - Church of Christ, Iroko, Ogun State
(36) Ekundayo Akerele - Church of Christ, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Brethren, we are pleading with you all to please remember these soldiers of Christ in your daily prayers for successful outreach.
This one month teaching practice cost us the sum of $500, as usual, and we rely on God through your generous donations to enable us to pay back the money before I embark on a two week trip to Ghana with brother Isaac Olaniyan in continuation of our studies with Bear Valley Bible Institute International, Accra Graduate School from August 10th through 21st 2015 where brother Jerry Bates shall be our guest lecturer.
Those willing to partner with us in this one month student’s teaching practice should send their generous donation to us through brother Doug Wheeler (SWSE-Patron) or brother Steven Ashcraft (BVBI-West Africa Director) or brother David Ballard (BVBI-Cameroon & Nigeria Coordinator) or through brother Bob Turner (BVBI- Director of Extension Schools) before July 20, 2015 to enable me to get the money in the early week of August before I travel out of Ibadan to Western Nigeria Christian College and School of Biblical Studies, Abeokuta, Ogun State on August 6th-7th where I am to speak on “The Hope of The Crucified Life” (I Cor. 15) in their 16th Annual Bible Lectureship and to Ghana, by road, on Saturday, August 8, 2015 Lord’s willing.
Thanks so much for your brotherly kindness and love.
May God, in His infinite mercies, continue showering His abundant blessings on all your undertaking is our fervent prayer. Stay blessed and be strong in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Your Fellow Pilgrims,
Makinde Ebens Olufemi (Director of Studies)
Southwest School of Evangelism (SWSE), Ibadan & Lagos Campus, Nigeria.
For & Behalf of SWSE-Nigeria