By means of this I am writing to you to extend my greetings and to report the progress of the institute here in Peru.
Last Saturday we finished the redemption plan with Yens Nima, with 10 students. There were 2 absent, due to health problems, Eyton and Lizandra, they had a baby, but there were complications which caused her to return to the hospital, two weeks ago they have already returned home, but Lizandra is still recovering. I think they are planning to start the next course. Both are very good students.
Regarding the other students, they are doing a good job with the lessons, although for several the academic level is finding it a little complicated, both to assimilate the lessons and to fulfill their tasks and exams. But we are sure that they will do much better.
As co-directors and teachers, we are seeing the best way to ensure that they are instructed and grow, but that they also approve the courses. Here I add the averages of the first 3 courses dictated by (A.T 1 - Juan Abanto, How the Bible came to us - Abraham, Evidences - Alejandro).
On the other hand, as part of our 2019 calendar of activities we will have an evangelistic activity in the area of the church where I am preaching, we will do it this Saturday, March 2. Since March and other months have 5 Saturdays, we decided to use them to take the group to do evangelistic work in different areas. I attach the 2019 calendar of activities. In our plan of activities we have included:
1. Biblical Conference. We will have one in the month of April presented by the teachers of the institute and another one in November as invited by the IDC America.
2. Evangelistic activity. We will have them in March, May, August and October.
3. Recordings. We want to involve students and teachers to make audio and video recordings of different biblical themes for the benefit of our local congregations.
4. Recreation. Both students and teacher will have one day in the year for recreational activities.
5. Camp for Preachers (CPP). It will be a night and a day of retreat in which different preachers will be invited to spend time for instruction, feedback and fellowship.
6. An evangelistic mission. The students and teachers will have a missionary activity next year, for which we are already preparing ourselves, mentally, physically and economically speaking (PERSONAL BUDGETS).
We appreciate the spiritual and financial support we receive from you, thanks to all the people involved in this beautiful project. May God continue to bless you!
We'll keep in touch! A hug from a distance!
For more information you can visit our website: